Saturday, June 16, 2007

the 4 awesome years of my life..

my first year in college..

i "lived" dese past 4 years of my life. words cant describe the 'awesomeness' of my college life. it transformed me completely. changed my way of thinking, my way of living, my way of dressing, my way of everything. it tought me so much. it made me go thru hell it made me go thru heaven. showed me the kind of crisis i could get into and could get out of. gave me new frnds..frnds for life.
i culdnt get just one thing during dis time..dat was a bike..;) i had to live in a dtc bus, nt dat i am regretting, nd the bus pass was no doubt one of my most prized possesions. costing only 62 bucks for 4 months (!!) it actually made life so easy..nd made me rich by 14 bucks everyday..! :)

i still remember my first day at college. actually d day before the first day was my first day..! the orientation day at 30th july 2003. i didnt attend the orientation in the newly constructed library..it was sooo boring. who would sit fr 3 hrs in the hall wen the weather outsde was just sooooo awesome. it was raining.

after the orientation got over we went to our classroom following 2 of our favourite proffessors..mr. MS nd mr. RAKA..;)
i made frnds wid 'mangu' who gladly gave me a sheet, to fill in our details and a photo fr the orientation, after borrowing it from aman..!
den came d 'd-day'. 1st august. my 'first day' at college. man i culdnt have my breakfast properly. i was so damn scared of this ragging ghost. nd what did i do wen i reached colg. "aa bail mujhe maar"..! a classmate, suneet, was being ragged by a senior. unaware i went up to him nd shook hands and asked him who dis guy was..!! good for suneet, the senior got pissed off and sent him away..cz now it was my turn..! den, as i went to my classroom a classmate, negi, nearly ragged me..!

my first days were fun. i was not ragged dat much as me n mangu had found quite many places in our BIG campus to get a hide as soon as the class got over..! nd even wen i got into trouble, my "ineptness" at doing what my seniors asked me to saw me home easily..but very embarrassed though..;) it was fun. nd it was soo much fun wen i would find 'fuchchas' of my year itself nd rag dem..only to tell dem later dem m a fuchcha myself..!! :D

my first grp was strange..me mangu suneet rakesh sunil..dn knw how..!! den i got some new frnds. my grp later was me romit nitin nd sushil. nice grp. we wud have lunch together. at times go nd play pool or cricket or volleyball wid other classmates.

i was never the mastikhor guy wen i enterd colg in my 1st year. i was more of a nerd..a book-'reptile' infact who had only studied in his past 2 yrs. my dressing sense was pathetic. i couldnt talk. confidence 0. dat was me. the only thing i was confident of was my acads! so masti in dose days fr me was doing nothing..! dat was something new fr me. the first sem was nice. i got used to doing nothing..nd later i was to realise how important a part it was going to play in my life..;)

as d 1st sem drew to a close, sushil got transferred to nsit. after a long time i had found a best buddy..nd he was leaving..nd dat hurt.
i also made new frnd..the nipun..! nd surprisingly he lived near to my house. the first sem break after exams saw us going out for the first time for an absolutely awesome movie..'tehzeeb'. dat was quite an experience..! before that it was only at the freshers nite dat i had stayed out for later than 11PM (the first time fr me). staying out late at nites was later to become a habit for me..:)
d winter vacations were boring. i even took up my books to reappear fr iit but den gave up. i didnt want to waste an year of college.

vacations got over and 2nd sem started. our class was in the most secluded corner of dce. once in class we could never tell what was happening in the campus. and it took a good 15 20 min to reach class frm the gate..!! bt we had begun to have fun now. got to knw more ppl. we started to play cricket a LOT. d field was near to the classroom. dere were times wen the teacher wud come to the ground itself to call us into class..!

nd dere were times wen a math teacher wud be running behind us, we literraly playing hide n seek wid him, to get his students back into class..!! nd dere was a time wen a dear frnd wud propose to a girl frm the cellfone of a frnd. only to angry her so much dat she wud go as far as the men's room to get hold of him nd nearly slap him...!! ;) it all happened. and it was fun. the syllabus as i rembr was bad. dere was a lot to do nd no time. i nearly flunked mech science.
that was d first time a attended a fest. my college's fest. it was awesome. we had so much fun. stayed up in the pg of chinmay till 3 i guess..nd atul got some lessons on 'facts of life'..;)
as far as girls are concerned, i never talked to any. i just couldnt. my shyness would'nt allow me to. but one thing is clear, the girls i used to admire the most den are the ones i now hate the most and the ones i used to nt like r the ones i admire now nd respect..
nd ppl say dat first impression is the last impression...!!

neways dat was d end of the 2nd sem nd an eventful 1st year.
vacations were boring. didnt do nething. sometimes sitting idle scares me..!
neways
3rd sem came.

No comments: